ARTICLES SPECIFIC TO AMAYA OS
- Customizing the Hoop List
- Operating Software Freezing (Amaya OS) Message: Amaya OS is not responding
- Operating Software Freezing (AMAYA OS): When turning on the Machine
- Entering a Permanent Code for Melco USB Security Dongles
- Severe Error - Cyclic Redundancy Check - Error Code -2147024873
- This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.
- Invalid code
- An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure
- An installation support file '<path>\AMAYxxxx.rra' could not be removed. Invalid access to memory location.
- Unable to open file <path>\Eds.AppC0.rsa
- The version of the CSA (or RSA) program in the machine and the version of the file in the computer do not match.
- The installer has detected your hoop database file is locked or you have insufficient privileges for installation.