If your software freezes on this message and the message flashes on and off continuously (more than twice), follow the steps below.
- Confirm that you are using the correct software for your machine; either Melco OS or Bravo OS. (Bravo Machine Serial Numbers start with "340")
- Power Cycle your embroidery machine and wait 3 minutes.
- Check the LED Light on the keypad.
- Check for a Z Bind.
- Check for a Y Bind, this might be caused by the Red Wide Angle Cap Driver.
- Check for a X Bind, this might be caused by the End Cap Came Off And Bar Is Sticking Out.
- If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance to confirm a Freezing or Cycling situation. You might also need to check whether the light on the keypad is staying off. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options.