If you have a machine which randomly disconnects from the Melco OS or Bravo OS software at various times while idle, or during sewing, please follow the steps below.
2. When a Maintenance Notification appears on the screen, it is recommended that you perform the maintenance, or at minimum, click on the X in the top right corner of the maintenance timer popup. At your first opportunity it is important to perform the maintenance required to keep your machine running properly.
If you click Ignore you may observe the machine disconnecting and then reconnecting to the software initially, and then randomly disconnecting shortly thereafter.
3. Melco machines do not support a connection to a network or internet through the same Ethernet cable into the computer. Try using a Dedicated Ethernet Connection, so the machine(s) are connected to their own adapter, separate from an internet connection.
4. Next, review your computer's power saving features, which can disable the computer's network adapter where the Melco machine is connected.
6. Check your Anti-Virus Software.
7. If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support resources.
- Try Uninstalling and Reinstall the Operating Software
- If you are using a USB to Ethernet Adapter, it might not be allowing the machine to communicate to the computer properly.