If your Operating Software Crashes when clicking on File > Machine > Load Design in DesignShop, follow the steps below. If it crashes any other time, follow the steps for Troubleshooting Operating Software Crashes.
- Check for any error messages.
- Load 1day.ofm to check if the issue is design specific. If it is, verify if the file or the extension is causing the issue, .ofm are recommended.
- Verify that the Operating Software is installed to the computers C: Drive.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Operating Software. Verify you are not installing the software to an external hard-drive or networked drive.
- Go to the installed file location and verify which .exe is launching the Operating Software, you might see two .exe listed.
- If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options to assist with a clean uninstall and reinstall of the Operating Software or uninstall/reinstall of DesignShop.