LATEST REVISION 11.14.22 (rev. 11142022)
- Mighty Hoop 15 x 13
- Mighty Hoop 12 x 15
This Hoop Database update adds hoops to DesignShop and OS (Advanced Interface) for Melco OS, AMAYA OS, and Bravo OS. This update will not add hoops to the Simplified Interface (UI), as the hoops are embedded in the Simplified Interface (UI) and cannot be individually/manually updated.
When you update your Hoops Database File, your previous hoops database will be overwritten. Any custom hoops that you manually added in the past will be overwritten. Make a backup copy of the original file to ensure that any manually added hoop data isn't lost.
2. Close all Melco Software (DesignShop and Operating Software).
4. Copy the hoop.mdb file:
5. Paste the hoop.mdb file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Melco\Hoops.
6. Open the software and check the customize hoop list for the new hoop.
For Amaya OS and DesignShop v9 and earlier:
Use the Hoop Installation Program or place the hoop.mdb in C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\AMAYA v10\System and C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\Design Shop v9\System.
- New Melco XL Hoop (17.72 x 16.93 in ... 45 x 42 cm) PN# 35300
- Hooptech Left (599634 "Slim Line 1 Hat Side Left") and Right (599548 "Slim Line 1 Hat Side Right") Hat Windows
- Hooptech Gen2 Cap Frame (Sew Field Increased to 5.6" wide by 3" high)
- Hooptech XL Back of Cap Clamp
- Several new Mighty Hoops (19x10", 16x14", 3.25x12")
- More new Premium Allied Grid-Lock Hoops (12x9", 8x7.5", 5x4.5", and round: 8.3", 3.5" and 2.75", 16x12, 12x16, 9x9, 12x12, 14x11, 11x14)
ADD A CUSTOM HOOP MANUALLY
Alternatively, you can Manually add hoops in Melco OS and AMAYA OS (for XT/XTS, not Bravo machines) by referring to this information.