LATEST REVISION 08.27.20
- New Melco XL Hoop (17.72 x 16.93 in ... 45 x 42 cm) PN# 35300
- Hooptech Left (599634 "Slim Line 1 Hat Side Left") and Right (599548 "Slim Line 1 Hat Side Right") Hat Windows
- Hooptech Gen2 Cap Frame (Sew Field Increased to 5.6" wide by 3" high)
- Hooptech XL Back of Cap Clamp
- Several new Mighty Hoops (19x10", 16x14", 3.25x12")
- More new Premium Allied Grid-Lock Hoops (12x9", 8x7.5", 5x4.5", and round: 8.3", 3.5" and 2.75", 16x12, 12x16, 9x9, 12x12, 14x11, 11x14)
BEFORE PROCEEDING: The hoop you need might already be available in your software. Check in the Hoop Manager Screen to see if you can add the hoop you need.
This Hoop Database update only adds hoops to DesignShop and OS (Advanced Interface) for Melco OS, AMAYA OS, and Bravo OS. This update will not add hoops to Melco UI (Simplified Interface) as the hoops are embedded in Melco UI and cannot be individually/manually updated.
IMPORTANT: Close all Melco software (DesignShop, Melco OS, Bravo OS, and/or AMAYA OS) before following these steps.
IMPORTANT: When you update your Hoops Database File, your previous hoops database will be overwritten. Any custom hoops that you manually added in the past will be overwritten. Make a backup copy of the original file to ensure that any manually added hoop data isn't lost.
HOOP DATABASE INSTALLATION
To update your Melco software to use the latest hoop database, download the HOOP.MDB file found at the bottom of this page. Copy it to your computer and place it in the appropriate folder below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Melco\Hoops
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Melco\Hoops
Earlier versions of AMAYA OS and DesignShop v9 installed the hoop file in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\AMAYA v10\System
C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\Design Shop v9\System
When you launch your Melco OS, Bravo OS or AMAYA OS software, the new hoop selections will be available.
ADD A CUSTOM HOOP MANUALLY
Alternatively, you can Manually add hoops in Melco OS and AMAYA OS (for XT/XTS, not Bravo machines) by referring to this information.