These steps describe how to re-flash the 34799 Main Boards (Current Mainboard Style). The previous style 31058-19 (or older) Main Boards do not have a re-flashing function, however their Reset Button and Force Download (in Tools - Options - Ethernet) serve a similar role.
The instructions below detail a change within the Windows Registry. This change should only be made by someone who is experienced with making Registry modifications.
- Close any menus that might be open in the Operating Software for the machine.
- Open the Windows Registry (REGEDIT).
- Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Melco\MC\Settings.
- Change the value of RamDump 0 to 1.
- In the machine Operating Software go to Tools > Maintenance.
- At the bottom of the Information Tab click FW Reflash.
- Wait for Syncing Files And Updating Machine to finish.