The Melco Fast Clamp PN# 34866 is available on: shopmelco.com
Find out if the Melco Fast Clamp is right for you:
For videos detailing Installation and Usage see:
For application specific usage see:
For more uses see:
While using the clamp, it is recommended to follow these steps:
- Go to Tools > Options > Measurement Units > and set hoops to metric (cm).
- While setting the arms, feel for the dimples to lock.
- Verify the arms are aligned with the numbers.
- Select the correct clamp in the Operating Software.
- Attach the Fast Clamp to the machine.
- Go to Tools > Settings > verify Enable Hoop Limits is turned on.
- Verify the design is within hoop limits on the computer.
- Run a Trace.
- Melco Fast Clamps are not compatible with Tabletops.
- While the Melco Fast Clamp is installed on the machine, do not use the Applique Hoop Forward (Holding the down arrow for 3 seconds)
- To select the Melco Fast Clamp in the Operating Software see Customizing The Hoop List.
- The Melco Fast Clamp Support Page, provides installation and usage instructions, videos, replacement parts manual, and many other helpful resources.
- Additional information on: Replacement Clamps, Cords And Pads For The Melco Fast Clamp Pro.