1. If you are in the Simplified Interface (UI), switch to the Advanced OS
2. Go to Tools > Settings… > and turn OFF Enable Hoop Limits.
3. Click Apply.
4. Turn ON Enable Hoop Limits.
5. Click Apply and try to Trace.
6. Verify the correct hoop is selected.
7. Verify the design is in the hoop limits on the screen. The innermost line for the hoop should be dotted.
8. Verify there are no stitches or jump stitches far away in the digitizing.
9. Power Cycle the machine. You might lose the current stitch number and X/Y location, write them down before power cycling.
10. Check for Hoop Limit Detected For Sequin in Design.
11. You might need to do a Registry Refresh, you will need additional technical assistance, here are the available Melco Technical Support options.
12. If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options.
- If you are getting Hoop limit detected while using a custom hoop, delete the hoop and create it again. FastFrame Name Tape Frame is not supported.