This message indicates that the machine was not able to move the knife in an expected manner, follow the steps below to resolve this message.
- Power Cycle the machine. If you receive a different error message after the power cycle, search for that message in the Knowledgebase. e.g. "Z axis tracking error"
- If you are using an EMT16X, make sure the Knife is Homed. After homing the knife, Cycle the Emergency Stop Button.
- Check if a broken needle is jamming the Moveable Trimmer Blade, it could be wedged in a difficult-to-see spot.
- Check for any other Error Messages in the Machine Status Log.
- If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options.
- Uncheck Tools > Maintenance > Steppers > ‘Disable NPT Trimmer Senso’
- Refresh mc/jobs/machines
- Reflash the Main-PCB