This error is letting you know that the machine had a problem communicating with your Computer about the last design that was loaded to it.
- Disregard the message and try to reload the design again.
- If you are not able to reload the design, try pressing the Reset Design button and loading the design again.
- If the machine disconnects from the software, try Power Cycling the machine.
- If you receive the error again, try loading a different design. The design file might not have saved correctly or is corrupt.
- If all designs produce the error, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options.