- Open The Melco operating software (Melco OS, Bravo OS or AMAYA OS) on your computer.
- Turn on your Melco machine and check to make sure it’s plugged into your computer.
- Go to your Control Panel
- Select View By: Small or Large icons and Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change adapter settings
- Check the adapter your machine is plugged into. It won’t be a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth adapter. If there is a red x, Windows does not detect that anything is connected. This is usually a physical connection problem.
If there is no red x, Windows detects that something is connected and if you are still unable to connect to your Melco machine, this is usually a computer setting problem.
- Note the name of the adapter that is used to connect your computer to your machine, it might be needed for any additional troubleshooting.