Go to Tools > Maintenance > and check the Machine Type
Verify which Machine Type is required for your machine model:
C0 = Original Amaya (BigRed) machines
C1 = XT & XTS machines
C2 = Machines with a 34799 Main-PCB
Check your machine's Trimmer Type, in order to verify if the Machine Type needs to be corrected before following with the steps below.
- Go to the Tools.
- If you see the option Advanced Machine Configuration go to step 10, otherwise continue.
- Close the Operating Software.
The instructions below detail a change within the Windows Registry. This change should only be made by someone who is experienced with making Registry modifications.
- Click the Windows button in the bottom left corner of your computer.
- Type in regedit and open the Registry Editor.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Melco\MC\Settings.
- Change the MachConfig value from 0 to 1. For versions of AOS 2004.5 and older, 'MachConfig' may say 'Developer'. If you cannot see either, add the registry entry by Right-clicking > Edit > New > DWORD 32 > rename to MachConfig.
- Close the registry editor.
- Restart the Operating Software.
- Go to Tools > Advanced Machine Configuration.
- Check the machine type:
- Set to 193 for XT machines
- Set to 192 for Original Amaya (BigRed)
- Click Set Config.
- Exit the Advanced Machine Configuration.
- Power Cycle the machine.
- Reset the serial number for the machine by going to Tools > Set Serial Number.
- Recalibrate the Needle Case, it's probably incorrect. For EMT16Plus and EMT16* or for XTS and XT.