Enjoy this Melco video on Barcode Scanning.
To use a Barcode Scanner in Melco OS or AMAYA OS (not available in Bravo OS) you will need to follow the steps below:
- In Melco OS or AMAYA OS go to Tools > Options > Barcode Options
- Check the Enable box.
- Select a compatible Barcode Font. ‘IDAutomation | Code 39’ works well.
- Select the folder you store your designs in. A main folder in C:\ is recommended. Sub-folders do not work.
- The Barcode Scanner being used must be Wedge. Do not use a Serial Barcode Scanner.
- Check if artificial lighting affects your scanner. Some light sources might cause problems, such as some types of LED lights used for video production.