Disclaimer: Melco is providing this for informational purposes and does not guarantee that this option is available on all Windows 10 computers, with all graphics cards and graphics driver software, or that it will provide satisfactory display results. Also note that these changes can affect all monitors attached to a computer, including monitors that are not UHD 4K.
Microsoft has released new features for Windows 10 to make UHD 4K graphics resolution more compatible with programs which were not specifically created for computers with UHD 4K displays.
Important: Make sure you have installed the latest updates for Windows 10.
Follow these steps to utilize the new compatibility features in Windows 10, which may improve the on-screen display of DesignShop, Melco OS, and Bravo OS programs. This must be done once for each Melco program that you use.
1. Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the folder that contains the DesignShop,
Melco OS, or Bravo OS executable file.
The path will be similar to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\<program name>
2. Right click on the .exe file and select Properties.
3. Click on the Compatibility tab, and then click on “Change high DPI settings”
4. Click on “Open Advanced scaling settings"
5. Next, turn off “Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry” and set the custom
scaling size to 190. Note that 190 is a starting number that can be uniquely adjusted for
6. Click on Apply.
7. Now, change the “Use the DPI that’s set for my main display when” to “I open this program”
and “High DPI scaling override” to “System”
8. Click on OK and then sign out or reboot Windows 10 to complete the process.