The Madeira Professional Starter Kit PN# 33341 included with new Melco embroidery machine packages contains the very essentials needed to get you off to a good start with new Melco embroidery machines. Here are the contents of the kit:
- A set of 16 cones of Madeira #40 Polyneon Thread (see list of thread colors below)
- A Madeira Polyneon Color Card
- A sample of three different types of Backing for stabilizing your embroidery on both flat and cap goods
- A sample of the E-Zee Aqua® Just Right Topping used to enhance your embroidery
- An E-Zee Embroidery Backing & Topping® Guide
- A sample of pre-wound, paper sided Polyester Bobbins
- Two different sizes of Needles:
- -> The Madeira 65/9 Regular Sharp needles should be used for small and detailed stitches such as small lettering. The sharp point works well on most types of materials.
- -> The Organ DB-KS PD 75/11 Titanium Sharp needles should be used for larger fields of stitches such as fills or large column elements. The sharp point works well on most types of materials.
Note: The DB-KS 75/11 Organ Ball Point needles factory installed on new Melco machines work well on typical flat embroidery fills and columns.
- A pair of Thread Nippers and Tweezers
- 16 Spool/Cone Holders that can be installed on the embroidery machine's Thread Pallet to provide proper support for Madeira thread spools.
- Please refer to the guidelines provided in the Starter Kit on how to properly use Madeira thread spools and cones with the Melco embroidery machine.
- Sixteen Large Thread Tree Clovers (Melco PN# 33820) that should be used for larger cones to prevent potential vibration or spinning of the cones on the embroidery machine's Thread Pallet during machine operation.
- A copy of the Madeira Source Guide providing you with Madeira's full line of embroidery thread and supplies and guidelines for properly using Madeira Thread on Melco machines.
- If you have any questions regarding the items in the Madeira Professional Starter Kit, would like to replenish any of the items listed above, or need to order additional embroidery supplies for your embroidery business, please do not hesitate to contact the embroidery specialists at Madeira USA:
LIST OF INCLUDED THREAD COLORS - MADEIRA POLYNEON 40 – 2500 meter spools:
925-1637 Cinnamon Candy Madeira Poly Neon
925-1643 Navy Madeira Poly Neon
925-1682 Tusk Madeira Poly Neon
925-1747 Candy Apple Red Madeira Poly Neon
925-1765 Tiger Madeira Poly Neon
925-1800 Emerald Black Madeira Poly Neon
925-1801 Super White Madeira Poly Neon
925-1810 Gray Haze Madeira Poly Neon
925-1815 Baby Pink Madeira Poly Neon
925-1835 Cranberry Madeira Poly Neon
925-1842 True Blue Madeira Poly Neon
925-1874 Baby Blue Madeira Poly Neon
925-1902 Hunter Green Madeira Poly Neon
925-1945 Sienna Madeira Poly Neon
925-1971 Saffron Madeira Poly Neon
925-1988 Kelly Green Madeira Poly Neon