Applies to: Melco ENS in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
Does Not Apply to: Melco OS, Bravo OS, AMAYA OS, DesignShop.
It is necessary to run ENS (and DesignShop v9, if desired) in Administrative Mode. Also, ENS (Not DesignShop), must be run in "Compatibility Mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3"
Right-Click on the ENS shortcut on your Windows desktop, and choose Properties:
Copy file w32n55.ini from Amaya OS folder to ENS folder
- Install Amaya OS V9.00.088 or higher ( if not installed no dongle needed for lite)
- Copy file w32n55.ini from c:\program files x86\Melco\Amaya
- Paste file w32n55.ini to c:\program files x86\Melco\Embroidery Network System
It will ask to overwrite the original file, answer Yes.
Open ENS the adapter will be under tools and properties.
- Check the box to enable Ethernet and Allow RSA download.
- Select the adapter the machine is hooked to, click on OK.
- Close ENS and reopen it.
If you need ENS Software for a legacy Melco machine, you can Download It Here.