Melco does not provide Telephone Technical Support for Legacy Machines (prior to AMAYA-style machines which were first produced in 2002).
All online manuals for Legacy Machines are located here.
You can contact Certified Melco Field Technicians to inquire about repair options for Legacy Machines.
Most replacement parts are discontinued and no longer available. Check shopmelco.com to see if the part you are looking for might be here. Also, here is a list of Third Party re-sellers who carry various parts for Legacy Machines:
- Hugo Torbidoni - Send e-mail with complete machine and part description. Parts for Amaya, EMB10/6T, EMT10/4T, EMT10T, EMC10/4T, EMC10T, EMC6/4T, EMC6T(with and without Trimmers), EMC1, EM1, EP1B, EP1, Melco Starlet, some parts for the Chenille.
- Volume 1 – Canada - EMC and EMT Parts
- Diamond Needle - EMC and EMT Parts
- Ken's Electronics - Seguin, TX - 972-529-0144 - EMC, EMT and SuperStar
- Parts for the EP1 and EP1B single-needle single-head machines may still be available by visiting Janome.com.
- Some steel parts could possibly be reproduced by local machine shops if given the part that needs to be replaced.