IMPORTANT: Versions of AMAYA OS prior to 9.00.088 will not work on 64-bit Windows computers. You can contact Melco Sales to upgrade to AMAYA OS v10.01.001.
Version 9.00.088 through Version 10.00.051 require the following change to run on a 64-bit PC. (Do Not use this with AMAYA OS v10.01.001):
1. Make sure to begin with the machine turned OFF.
2. Run AMAYA OS using Windows Compatibility Mode:
- Right-click on your AMAYA OS icon on your Windows Desktop.
- Click Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Check Run this program in compatibility mode for:...
- In the drop-down menu select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or to another compatibility mode if specifically instructed to.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
3. Launch the AMAYA OS to the standard grey screen.
4. Under Tools click Options and choose the Ethernet tab.
5. Check the Force Download box.
6. Select the name your computer's network adapter that the machine is connected to.
7. Click Apply/OK.
8. Turn ON the machine and the software should now recognize it.