IMPORTANT: Versions of AMAYA OS prior to 9.00.088 will not work on 64-bit Windows computers. You can contact Melco Sales to obtain the latest installation disc.
Version 9.00.088 through Version 10.00.051 require the following change to run on a 64-bit PC. (Do Not use this with AMAYA OS v10.01.001):
- Make sure to begin with the machine turned OFF.
- Complete all the steps in the Compatibility Mode document below.
- Launch the AMAYA OS to the standard grey screen.
- Under the Tools option, choose the Ethernet tab and check the Force Download box.
- In that same screen, select the name of the network adapter that the machine is connected to.
- Click Apply/OK.
- Turn ON the machine and the software should now recognize it.