Installing a Melco Optional Alphabet in DesignShop v10
(and DesignShop v9.00.128)
- Close DesignShop.
- Insert the diskette or CD that contains the alphabet files. - Do not run SETUP.EXE
- Open Windows’ File Explorer. Choose the drive letter for that diskette drive or CD drive.
- Open the Alpha folder on that diskette or CD.
- Select All files (you can use CTRL-A on your keyboard)
- Right click on the selected file(s), click on Copy.
- Browse to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\Design Shop v10\Alphabets\bu (or “DesignShop v9”)
- Right click in the bu folder and click on Paste. This will copy all of the alphabet files into the correct location.
- Run DesignShop and the alphabet should be included in the list.