If your machine Spiked a Hoop, you might have Dropped Needle Bars or a Needle Case that is pulled forward, as shown in the pictures above. If you are still experiencing issues after following the steps below you will need to contact and hire a Certified Melco Technician.
- Check if a Clamping System hit the case.
- Go to Tools > Settings… > and Enable Hoop Limits.
- Check for Freed Needle Case Lower Bar. Verify if the gap to the lower bar is different between Needle #1 and #16.
- Follow the steps for Dropped Needle Bars.
- If the situation remains unresolved, you will need additional technical assistance. Here are the available Melco Technical Support options.